- That any payment of Incentive by whatever names it is called unrelated to their respective sales volume is prohibited.
- That the Direct Seller or his/her relatives (relative means dependent son or daughter, father/mother, spouse) shall not engage in any activities of Multi Level Marketing of any other entity. If it is found then such Direct Seller shall be terminated.
- That the Direct Seller is prohibited from listing, marketing, advertising, promoting, discussing, or selling any product, or the business opportunity on any website or online forum that offers like auction as a mode of selling.
- That the Direct Seller hereby undertakes not to compel or induce or mislead any person with any false statement /promise to purchase products from the Company or to become Direct Seller of the Company.
- That the Direct Seller and the company hereby undertakes not to indulge in money circulation scheme or any act barred by the Prize Chits and Money Circulation Scheme (Banning) Act, 1978.
- That the Company/Direct seller shall not promote a pyramid scheme, as defined in Clause 1(12) of the “Advisory to state Government/Union territories on Model Guideline on Direct selling” issued by the Department of consumer Affairs, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution, Government of India Dt. 09th Sep. 2016 F.NO. 21/18/2014-IT (Vol-II). In the garb of direct selling Business opportunities.